Information on the support provided to all accepted students to ensure they have a smooth transition to campus.
After being accepted to the American Honors or American Success program, students will have support from a personal Admissions Officer to help with the transition to the US.
The Admissions Officer will provide detailed pre-arrival instructions that will guide students through the process of obtaining a US visa, securing housing, and traveling to the US, as well as an overview of what to expect upon arrival. To start, review 10 tips for a successful visa interview!
- Review Pre-Arrival Guides by School
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Community Colleges of Spokane
- Union County College
Specifically, Admissions Officers assist students with:
- Visa Process & Steps
- Housing Application & Placement
- Travel Organization & Pick-up Services
- Packing Guidance
- Required Documentation
- College-Specific Placement Tests
- Special Orientation Programming