An on-campus support network that helps prepare students for all the demands of college life, including their social life in the US, and ensures students have a college success playbook.
Dedicated, Personal Advisors
A dedicated advisor helps students with study skills, goal-setting, and transfer.
- Regular one-on-one meetings with an advisor
- Assistance acclimating to the US classroom (i.e. ethics, overall academics, student-teacher relationship)
- Help students set SMART goals and stay on track to achieve them
- Guide students through the transfer process from start to finish
College Success Team
A team of peers, faculty, and alumni available to encourage, support, and help the student succeed.
- Incoming classes are grouped into “peer-cohorts” and “peer-learning groups” to help students navigate the program together
- Engaged alumni network across the US that students can reach out to for advice
- Dedicated faculty to advise students in each program to help students choose academic classes and stay on their pathway
Quad: Student Portal
An online tool to help students stay on track.
- US PrepKit: online modules to help students prepare for studying in the US
- Transfer Course: learn about the transfer process, get help selecting schools, and stay organized
- Connect with Advisors: read advisor bios and contact info and schedule advising appointments