As a high school senior, your wish list can look very different than your siblings’ wish list. If you are looking to shop for a high school senior, look no further:
1. Giant headphones. These are useful to block out all of the “where are you going next year” questions and “what do you want to do with your life” questions.
2. A blank check. College is expensive, y’all.
If you’re looking for help paying, scholarships can be a huge help.
3. Stress ball in the shape of a diploma. Everyone claims all of this is worth it.
4. White t-shirt and sharpies. Take it back to elementary school and get all your friends to sign it over the next semester.
5. Haircut. It’s time to break out the “college look.”
6. Poster board. Start collecting baby photos to make the collage for your graduation party. May will be here before you know it.
7. Laptop. Once you hit the big college classes, you’ll need something to type papers with. And watch March Madness on.
8. College acceptance letter. What’s taking them so long, anyway?
Hopefully you didn’t make one of these 4 college application mistakes.